– Castor Oil This is my fave castor oil!
– Container (an empty medicine bottle works well)
– Mascara Brush (like the kind you get at Sephora)
How to Make Mascara:
Castor oil makes the best natural mascara. It leaves your eyelashes shiny and healthy while moisturizing your lashes and eyebrows. This is SO much better for you than commercial mascaras!
1. Clean the container and mascara brush with a gently detergent, rinse well, and dry thoroughly.
2. Pour castor oil into the container.
3. Apply the mascara to your eyelashes and eyebrows.