Acne Dermabrasion with Eggs Ingredients:
Also, checkout The Top 10 Acne Products of 2010 List!.
A little biology lesson for you… did you know that when a baby chick is forming in the shell, there is a “skin” that is formed on the inside of the shell to remove impurities from the egg. So why not let nature do its thing and draw the impurities out of our pimples?!? See you later zits!
1. Crack open an egg and remove the egg white and yolk.
2. Carefully peel back the inner shell’s “skin”
3. Put the skin right over the pimple.
4. Continue removing the shell’s “skin” and placing on your face until all of your acne is covered.
5. Let the egg’s “skin” work on your skin for 15 minutes.
6. Peel the egg’s “skin” off of your face and see the impurities go with it!
7. Make sure to moisturize well after this (since it is a dermabrasion treatment).