- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 mango
- 5 TB honey
Dr Oz’s Anti-Aging Face Mask
Doctor Oz’s viewer gave this anti-aging facial home remedy and Dr Oz said that it does work! Sweet potatoes have some of the best anti-inflammatory properties. Mangoes and honey fight off free radical damage that the sun causes which can cause wrinkles in our skin and premature aging.
1. Poke holes in your sweet potato with a fork and pop it in the microwave for 10 minutes.
2. Alternatively, you can cut up the sweet potato and boil it in a pot of water for 30 minutes.
3. Scoop out the inside of a mango and smash it up.
4. Scoop out the inside of the sweet potato and smash it up.
5. Mix together the smashed mango, sweet potato and honey.
6. Once the mixture has cooled off, apply it to your face or body.
7. Relax for 10 minutes.
8. Rinse the mango, sweet potato & honey face mask off with warm water.