Everyone knows that the Resveratrol in red wine is good for your heart, but did you know that since Resveratrol is an antioxidant that it is also amazingly good for your skin? Dr Oz gave a recipe for a Red Wine Facial Mask that has tons of anti-aging properties. In addition to red wine, the honey helps reduce redness and blemishes, while the yogurt works to moisturize your skin.
– 1 cup Yogurt
– 2 TB Honey
– 4-5 TB Red Wine
Dr Oz Red Wine Face Mask Instructions:
1. Add your cup of yogurt to a bowl. I personally would use Greek Yogurt or a thicker yogurt, because the red wine is going to thin out the face mask considerably. So the thicker the yogurt, the thicker the face mask, and so the more staying power it will have.
2. Whisk in the honey and red wine until it is well combined.
3. Apply the Red Wine Face Mask all over your face.
4. Relax for 15-20 minutes so that the face mask can really sink into your pores.
5. Rinse off the Red Wine Facial with warm water.