Natural Botox vs Botox Injections
Deciding to get Botox isn’t something that can be taken lightly. Though it does wear off after a while, you could be stuck with a stiff face that won’t let you show emotion until the Botox is gone. Botox can also be toxic in large doses.
Because of the dangerous risks associated with Botox, many people are looking for natural Botox options. All-natural beauty products and Dr. Dennis Grosss MD Skincare have been shown to have similar effects to Botox, as well as products with alpha-hydroxy acids.
You can also prevent wrinkles from popping up in the first place, which will eliminate the need for Botox. Drinking plenty of water each day, using sunscreen and staying healthy by avoiding alcohol and cigarettes will keep your skin looking youthful.
Dr Oz Wrinkle Treatment: The Natural Cure!
Dr. Oz also recommends prevention as a way to avoid wrinkles and Botox. He says that using sunscreen and drinking water are your two best defenses against wrinkles. When he tested expensive wrinkle creams against drugstore brands, he didn’t see much of a difference. Still, taking care of your skin is the best chance you have against wrinkles.
Dr Oz Botox Mask: Does It Work?
If you want to stay natural with your wrinkle treatment, Dr. Oz has a great Botox mask that you can affordably make at home. Lactic acid in the yogurt will exfoliate your skin and the honey is a great moisturizer. Check out the instructions below.
Dr. Oz Botox Mask Ingredients:
- Half of a banana
- 1/4 cup of yogurt
- One teaspoon of honey
Botox Mask Directions:
- Mash up half a banana with the back of a fork (the riper, the better!)
- Mix in 1/4 cup of yogurt and a teaspoon of honey
- Spread the mask on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes
- Rinse your face off thoroughly
Natural Face Mask for Wrinkles (In Case Dr Oz’s Wrinkle Cure Isn’t For You!)
If the sound of bananas on your face grosses you out, try this other natural homemade honey avocado face mask for wrinkles.
Homemade Honey Avocado Face Mask Ingredients:
- Filtered honey
- Virgin unrefined coconut oil
- One mashed avocado
Honey Face Mask Directions:
- Wash and dry your face, then spread on a thin layer of honey. Make sure to concentrate most of the honey where your problem areas are.
- Leave the honey on for 30 minutes then remove with warm water.
- Add one tablespoon of honey to one tablespoon of coconut oil. Mix them together until they are creamy.
- Wash and dry your face then apply the honey coconut mixture. After 30 minutes, rinse it off with warm water.
- Add one tablespoon of honey to the avocado and mix until creamy (it’s fine if it’s a little lumpy). Wash and dry your face and then apply the avocado mixture for 30 minutes.
- Rinse and dry your face with warm water.