Dr Oz did a fabulous segment today on Anti-Aging Remedies from around the world. Doctor Oz was joined by Shalini Vadhera, author of Passport to Beauty: Secrets and Tips from Around the World for Becoming a Global Goddess, who spoke about all kinds of Natural Remedies from China, Italy, Japan, and the Dominican Republic. I have the most frizzy (and sometimes unmanageable hair), and this Frizzy Hair Remedy has come in quite handy – especially during the humid months when my hair is a frizz ball! Even if you do not have frizzy hair, though, this Club Soda Hair Rinse is a great idea because the salty mixture found in club soda helps to get rid of leftover residue from conditioners and other hair products. Here is a list of all of the Dr Oz Home Remedies from this segment of the Dr Oz Show:
- Dr Oz Club Soda Hair Rinse
- Dr Oz Sake & White Camellia Oil Age Spot & Glowing Skin Remedy
- Dr Oz Grape Scrub for Exfoliating Skin
- Dr Oz White Tea & Green Tea Powder Face Mask
- Club Soda (how simple is that!)
Dr Oz Club Soda Hair Rinse:
1. After you are finished showering, give your hair a final rinse by pouring Club Soda through your hair.
2. The Club Soda will strip your hair of leftover residue and leave you with bright, vibrant, beautiful, non-frizzy hair. What a great Dominican Republic Remedy!