Dr Oz spoke about what causes Teeth Yellowing and he gave a simple Teeth Whitening Remedy to whiten your teeth with all natural ingredients. If you have ever tried the Crest Whitestrips, then you will know that they really do make your teeth white very quickly, but for some people with sensitive teeth it can make your teeth a bit more sensitive for a day or two. So I wonder if Dr Oz’s Teeth Whitening Home Remedy will do the same thing. I would suggest applying it to your teeth for a very short amount of time for the first few times, and gradually build up to a minute, just to be sure that it does not make your teeth overly sensitive. A couple of other White Teeth Remedies that you can try include this Strawberry Teeth Whitening Remedy from another segment of Dr Oz, and this Coconut Oil Teeth Whitening Home Remedy.
- Baking Soda (around 1/4 cup of baking soda)
- Lemon Juice (from half of a lemon)
Dr Oz Teeth Whitening Home Remedy Directions:
1. Squeeze the fresh lemon juice into the baking soda. Dr Oz did not mention if you could substitute the pre-bottled lemon juice for a fresh lemon, but if someone experiments with this, please share with everyone how it works!
2. The lemon juice and baking soda solution will bubble.
3. Dip a cotton ball into the lemon juice and baking soda solution and apply it to your teeth. I might even try a qtip to get into some of the nooks and crannies at the top of your teeth.
4. Let the lemon and baking soda solution sit on your teeth for around a minute.
5. Brush your teeth to remove the acid, because you do not want to leave the lemon juice and baking soda solution on for too long or it will erode your teeth.