– Fresh Mint Leaves
Dark Elbow Remedy & Dark Knee Remedy Instructions:
This is very similar to how I like my tea, but this brew will actually whiten, soften and moisturize the dark skin patches you have on your elbows and knees.
1. Boil a handful of fresh mint leaves in a 1/2 cup of water.
2. Strain the mint out of the water.
3. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into the minty water.
4. Apply the tonic to your elbows and knees with a cotton ball.
5. Let the area dry for 15-20 minutes.
6. Rinse with warm water.
7. Dry thoroughly and don’t forget to moisturize!
Pantry Spa Tip:
Lemons have natural bleaching properties, and mint is very soothing.