Dr Oz’s Cold & Flu Home Remedy Instructions:
Dr Oz gave a great tip for when you or your child has a cold, flu, earache, ear infection, or just generally are not feeling well… and best of all, all you need is lavender essential oil, which smells great and is relaxing and calming (wonderful treatments for when you are feeling sick!) Here is how you do Dr Oz’s lavender cold, flu and sickness cure:
1. Mix a few drops of Lavender Essential Oil in a small cup of water.
2. Tilt your head to the side, or lie down on your stomach with one ear pointing straight up in the ear.
3. Fill your ear canal with the diluted Lavender Essential Oil. If someone is home, I will ask them to help me with this… if not, I will do it carefully on my own (an eyedropper comes in very handy as long as you don’t stick the eyedropper deep into your ear canal).
4. Let the diluted Lavender Essential Oil soak in your ear canal for several minutes.
5. Cover your ear with a towel before getting up or straightening your head, because some of the extra Lavender Essential Oil solution will come out.
6. Repeat on your other ear.