- two Uncoated Aspirin Tablets
– Hydrogen Peroxide
– Tea Tree Oil (omit if you have super sensitive skin)
– lemon juice
– Jojoba Oil or extra virgin olive oil
– apple cider vinegar
– an eye dropper
– regular toothpaste like Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste, Regular Paste, NOT GEL TOOTHPASTE!
Exfoliating Face Mask Remedy Instructions:
1. Using a small container place your aspirin in the container with just a few drops of hydrogen peroxide. ONLY A FEW!
2. Let aspirin dissolve in hydrogen peroxide for a few minutes. Next add one drop of tea tree oil, 1-2 drops of lemon juice, about 1/2-1 tsp of honey, 2 drops of jojoba or olive oil, and 2 drops of apple cider vinegar using the eyedropper.
3. Mix together and add more honey if too thin or more apple cider vinegar or olive oil if too thick. Remember it will dry a little bit more and it won’t flake because the honey makes this very sticky.
4. Using clean hands apply the mask very gently and in circular motions very gently scrub the mask. DO NOT scrub too hard or else it might make your acne worse so be very gentle!
5. Leave this on your face for at least 45 minutes but preferably two hours.
6. You may also use this as a spot treatment over night and rinse it off in the morning.
7. Rinse off your face with warm water and gently massage your skin. I find it best to do this in the shower because of all of the nitty gritty particles of the aspirin.
8. When all of your mask is rubbed off, rinse with cool water for 20 seconds to close pores.
9. Gently pat dry your skin and rub a small bit of hydrogen peroxide on your pimples.
10. Last but not least, cover your zit with a dab of regular white toothpaste and let sit over night. Your pimple should be either gone or noticeably less noticeable. LOL
Only do this about 1-2 times a week at most because you do not want your skin to become tolerant of the aspirin. If you all are worried that aspirin may be bad for your skin. Let me inform you, that I would never suggest my readers to put toxic substances on their faces. I have done my research and have asked many dermatologists about aspirin. They recommend it, saying that it can heal scars also.
WHY I CHOSE THESE INGREDIENTS
Uncoated Aspirin Tablets – aspirin has been found to have an ingredient similar to salicylic acid, which is found in many acne cleansers which helps speed the healing of acne and also, aspirin can heal old acne scars.
Tea Tree Oil- Tea Tree Oil is basically the all natural form of benzoyl peroxide. it has been proven to be very anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal. It kills alot of acne bacteria. Watch out only use a drop because this stuff is powerful and can be drying!
lemon juice- Lemon juice contains one of the AHAs or Alpha Hydroxy Acids which is citric acid. It works by sloughing off dead skin, promoting skin elasticity, and enabling new skin cell growth rise from underneath. It also flushes out pores and keeps your skin feeling fresh and bright.
honey- Honey has the ability to retain moisture and also can absorb moisture. Honey is also an effective antimicrobial agent. It prevents the growth of certain bacteria on your skin partly because of its high sugar content that limits the amount of water available for the growth of bacteria.
Jojoba Oil - This is great because it does not clog your pores but it does moisturize your skin so that your skin does not get all dry and flaky.
apple cider vinegar- Studies claim that when applied to the skin, Apple cider vinegar acne treatments work because ACV is rich in alpha-hydroxy acids, helping to dissolve fatty deposits on the skin