– Nonfat Dry Milk Powder
– Optional Coloring – berries, juices or food coloring
How to Make Your Own Paint:
Whether you are a kid or an adult; everyone loves to paint! But have you (or your child) ever had the urge, and realized you are all out of paint? Or your paints were all dried out? Or do your children love to put everything in their mouths? Well these paints can be whipped up in your kitchen in seconds, using items you probably already have, and if your kids eat some, no worries! It is all natural!
1. Mix equal parts of powdered milk and water (I usually start with a 1/2 cup of each).
2. Stir it together.
3. If the consistency is too thin, add more powdered milk. If it is too thick, add more water.
4. Mix well, removing any lumps.
5. Add juices from berries or food coloring to make the color you want.
6. Paint away and let your imagination loose!
7. Let the paint on your drawing dry completely before touching (it may take a while to dry).
8. You can store the leftover paint in the fridge for up to 4 days.