– 1 Cup Baking Soda
– 1 Cup White Vinegar
– Boiling Water
Unclog Sink Drain Home Remedy Instructions:
I have super long hair, which is always clogging the sink drains (no matter how careful I am!)… not to mention that my kitchen sink drain is always getting stopped up! This simple home remedy works wonders at unclogging any drain problem you may have!
1. Pour the baking soda into the drain.
2. Pour the white vinegar down the drain.
3. Let this sit for 15-20 minutes.
4. Pour a pot full of boiling water down the drain to rinse away the hair and other debris that are now loose.
5. Repeat until the drain is unclogged.