- 4 TB Powdered Detergent
- 1 Cup Warm Water
How to Make Homemade Mattress Cleaner:
Do you have stains you want to remove from your mattress? Or do you want to freshen up your mattress so it smells like new? This is a simple way to clean your mattress, and really any upholstery.
1. Combine the powdered detergent with the warm water in a bowl.
2. Whip the mixture with a manual hand eggbeater or an electric mixer, until a lot of foam is formed.
3. Use the sudsy foam to scrub clean the mattress.
4. Keep repeating this until the stains are removed and it smells fresh. Make sure never to make a mattress too wet though.
5. Let the mattress air dry completely before putting sheets on.