– Large Yogurt Container
– Banana Peel
– Nail and Hammer
How to Make a Fruit Fly Trap:
1. Make holes in the lid of a large yogurt container by using a small nail and a hammer.
2. Place a banana peel inside of the yogurt container.
3. Snap on the lid (now with holes).
4. Place the trap near the fruit flies.
5. The fruit flies will fly into the yogurt container since they will be attracted to the banana peel, but they won’t be able to fly out (as long as you didn’t make the holes too large).
6. Once the flies are trapped, dispose of the trap.