- Cotton Balls
– Essential Oil (Lavender, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Clove, Orange, etc.)
Natural Home Remedy Instructions:
Do you hate the smell of garbage? Does your trash can need a deodorizer? This simple tip will keep your garbage can smelling great and eliminate any bad odors… plus it will give you a bit of aromatherapy in your kitchen… BONUS!
1. Soak a few cotton balls in whatever essential oil you prefer (Lavender, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Clove, Orange, etc.)… I find that the stronger fragrances work the best for this.
2. Remove the trash bag from your garbage can.
3. Place the cotton balls into the bottom of the garbage can.
4. Put the trash bag back into the can.
For extra odor absorption, sprinkle some baking soda into the bottom of the trash can too!