Dr Oz did an entire segment on Alternative Health Secrets from India, and one of the powerful tools that he profiled in Ayurveda Medicine was Curry Powder. Who would have thought?! Dr Kulreet Chaudhary said that her family’s secret Curry Powder Recipe is far superior to regular Curry Powder and, once you try this, you will not be able to go back to regular, store bought Curry Powder. She also spoke about the benefits of a Sandalwood Powder Face Mask for giving you an instant face lift naturally. Sandalwood Bark is known for its Anti-Aging Properties as well as for being an Anti-Inflammatory ingredient that increases circulation of blood to the skin, which helps to remove more toxins. The lady on Doctor Oz’s show who tried out the Sandalwood Bark Facial said that it smelled absolutely amazing! I would definitely suggest buying some Sandalwood Powder so that you can try this out right away!
Dr Oz Sandalwood Face Mask Recipe Ingredients:
– 5 tsp Sandalwood Powder
– 1/4 tsp Turmeric (optional, but works wonders if you have acne or a rash)
– Almond Oil (optional, but great if you have dry skin)
Dr Oz Sandalwood Powder Face Mask Directions:
1. Mix water slowly into the Sandalwood Powder and Turmeric until you form a thick paste.
2. If you have dry skin, add some Almond Oil to the paste to give your face a moisturizing treatment as well.
3. Leave the face mask on for at least an hour. If you are not able to do this treatment every week or two, then consider leaving the Sandalwood Bark Face Mask on all night (or even overnight) in order to get a really deep skin cleansing facial.
Leave a Reply