Banana Face Mask Home Remedy Ingredients:
· 1 banana (well ripened)
· 1 lemon or orange
· 1 TB honey
This is one of my all time favorite masks, because it smells so delicious and works wonders for your complexion… Plus it tastes great if a little bit “accidentally” gets in your mouth *wink* *wink* 🙂
1. Smash the banana with a fork.
2. Incorporate the honey into the banana.
3. Add several drops of juice from a lemon or an orange.
4. Spread evenly on your face.
5. Relax for 15 minutes and rinse the mask off.
Pantry Spa Tip:
Did you over buy on bananas, and now they are too ripe to eat? Perfect (your face is in for a real treat)! Pop the extra bananas in the freezer, and then you can just pull one out and defrost it when you want to whip up this mask.