4 TB Pumpkin (canned pumpkin works great!)
1 TB Honey
2 tsp Aloe Vera
4 tsp Cornmeal
3 tsp Pineapple (pureed in a blender)
1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar (for acne) or 1 tsp Jojoba Oil
Pumpkin Pie Face Mask Remedy Instructions:
1. Mix all of the ingredients together well.
2. Apply to your face, rubbing gently in small circles.
3. Leave the mask on your face for 20 minutes.
4. Rinse off with warm water.
5. Any remaining mask can stay in your fridge for a couple of weeks.
Pantry Spa Tip: If you have pumpkin pie spice or even just nutmeg, that can add a delicious fragrance to your mask! Just sprinkle some into the mix during the first step.