– 4 tsp oatmeal
– 1/4 cup honey
– 1/3 cup cocoa powder (pure cocoa please!)
– 1.5 TB heavy cream
– 2 tsp Jojoba oil (Click Here for My Fave Jojoba Oil)
Face Mask Home Remedy Instructions:
June 2 is Rocky Road Day!! Who doesn’t love the chocolatey goodness of Rocky Road?!?! This face mask is inspired by this delicious treat, and is completely divine, but without all of the calories… Woo Hoo!!! Plus it is great for moisturizing and nourishing your skin.
1. Pulse the oatmeal in your blender to chop it up.
2. Add all of the other ingredients and mix well.
3. Place the face mask on your skin.
4. Relax for 20 minutes.
5. Massage with warm water to help in the exfoliation process.
Pantry Spa Tip:
It is a common misconception that chocolate causes acne… dermatologists say that if people get acne from chocolate, it is due to the milk in the chocolate, as opposed to the cocoa itself. Cocoa is known as an amazing antioxidant that helps arm your skin from free radicals (which cause loads of damage to your skin)!