– Bunches of Rose Petals
DIY Face Toner Home Remedy Instructions:
Rose water is known for being a great astingent (especially for dry, fair or sensitive skin)… So next time you have a bunch of roses that are starting to lose their visual appeal, make your skin a special treat!
1. Put one tightly packed cup of rose petals into a pitcher (or other container that can be easily strained).
2. Add two cups of boiling water to the pitcher.
3. Cover the pitcher and let it sit until it cools completely.
4. Strain out the rose petals and pour the rose water into a clean container with a tightly fitted lid.
5. Store in the fridge, and apply to your skin with a cotton ball as often as desired.
Pantry Spa Tip:
Don’t have roses? You can buy ready made rose water (which is less expensive than buying roses just for this recipe). Click here for Rose Water Also, if I want to kick Rosewater astringent up a notch, I will mix in witch hazel (usually I do a 1 part witch hazel to 10 parts rose water combination).