– 2/3 cups Strawberries
– 1 TB Milk
– 1/2 TB Jojoba Oil (Click Here for My Fave Jojoba Oil)
– 1 TB Cornstarch
Strawberry Face Mask Home Remedy Instructions:
On the fourth of July I had the most amazing strawberry semifreddo (which means “half frozen” in Italian, and is basically like an ice cream cake but lighter). I could not help but think about how great the ingredients are for your face and how heavenly the smell would be to relax with a strawberry semifreddo mask on! Strawberries have salicylic acid which removes dead skin cells and opens your skin to absorb moisture… and right when your skin is ready for moisture, we have it ready and waiting in the form of milk (one of the most natural moisturizers). Strawberries also are great at lightening old acne scars and marks (and greatly help to remove the redness from current pimples). So relax, indulge in a Stawberry Semifreddo mask, and if you have some leftover strawberries, don’t forget to use them to whiten your teeth with them (Strawberry Pearly White Teeth Home Remedy)!
1. Mash all of the ingredients together with a fork.
2. Spread the mixture on your face.
3. Relax for 25-30 minutes.
4. Rinse your face with warm water.
5. Splash your face with cold water to close your pores.
6. Save any leftovers in the fridge for up to a week.