The Doctors TV Show did a show on the Latest Health Trends in 2011 and they included some hot, emerging spa treatments in what they called Trend Spa. One of the Face Remedies mentioned on The Drs TV Show was a recipe for a Kitty Litter Face Mask. Many expensive spas and high end skin products use face masks made out of benzonite clay – which is an ingredient found in Kitty Litter! So, for a fraction of the cost, you can make a Kitty Litter Facial and get some of the same benefits!
The Doctors: Kitty Litter Face Mask Recipe
– 2 TB Kitty Litter
The Doctors: Kitty Litter Facial Recipe
1. Place 2 TB of Kitty Litter with a little water into a microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave the mixture for around 10 seconds.
3. Apply the liquid only to your face. You do not want to use the actual kitty litter portion of the mixture, especially if you have sensitive skin, because it can be harsh.
4. Leave the Kitty Litter Face Mask on for 10 – 15 minutes.
5. Wash your face and follow-up with a moisturizer.
The Doctors said that you can do a Kitty Litter Face Mask once or twice a week, unless you have dry skin in which case you should probably avoid the Kitty Litter Facial altogether.