– 4 cups water
– 3 drops Lavender Essential Oil
DIY Lavender Hair Home Remedy Instructions:
Lavender is fabulous because it helps clean hair, while also having relaxing properties from the fragrance. Plus, who wouldn’t want their hair to smell like fresh lavender blossoms???
1. Put 4 cups of water in a pot and bring it to a boil.
2. Reduce the heat and simmer the water for 45 minutes to remove impurities (or you can use distilled water and skip this step).
3. Add the lavender essential oil.
4. Remove the pot from the heat, but keep it covered.
5. Once the water cools, pour it into a spray bottle.
6. You can then spray your hair with this lavender hair refresh whenever your hair need a little “pick me up”!