– Olive Oil
– Apple Cider Vinegar
– Hask Henna ‘n’ Placenta (optional)
– Leave-in-Conditioner (optional)
Homemade Hair Mask Instructions:
1. Add the following into a large bowl:
– 2 spoonfuls of mayo (3 for long hair)
– 2 eggs, preferably organic (3 for long hair)
– 1/2 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
– 1 pack of Hask Henna ‘n’ Placenta (available at beauty product stores)
– Leave in Conditioner- the amount of 2 quarters.
2. Mix everything in the bowl, and put it all over your hair (don’t forget the ends of your hair!) put on a shower cap, and let it sit in your hair for an hour. Wash your hair after one hour, and dry as usual.