– Olive Oil
– Apple Cider Vinegar
– Hask Henna ‘n’ Placenta (optional)
– Leave-in-Conditioner (optional)
Homemade Hair Mask Instructions:
1. Add the following into a large bowl:
– 2 spoonfuls of mayo (3 for long hair)
– 2 eggs, preferably organic (3 for long hair)
– 1/2 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
– 1 pack of Hask Henna ‘n’ Placenta (available at beauty product stores)
– Leave in Conditioner- the amount of 2 quarters.
2. Mix everything in the bowl, and put it all over your hair (don’t forget the ends of your hair!) put on a shower cap, and let it sit in your hair for an hour. Wash your hair after one hour, and dry as usual.
Your hair will now be so soft and smooth! Do it preferably once a month. Hope you enjoy! 🙂