– 2 to 3 TB Rosemary, Dried
– 2 cups Water
Rosemary Hair Home Remedy Instructions:
This hair treatment rinses away any buildup or leftover shampoo and conditioner, while leaving behind a delicious sweet scent for lightly fragranced hair. If you have light colored hair, use chamomile instead of rosemary.
1. Put the rosemary and water into a pot.
2. Cover the pot with a lid and bring to a boil.
3. Remove the pot from the heat as soon as it reaches a boil.
4. Let the rinse cool.
5. Use cheesecloth or a fine cylinder to remove the dried herbs.
6. After shampooing and conditioning your hair, pour this rinse through your hair.
7. Dry and style your hair.