Dr Oz did a fabulous segment today on Anti-Aging Remedies from around the world. Doctor Oz was joined by Shalini Vadhera, author of Passport to Beauty: Secrets and Tips from Around the World for Becoming a Global Goddess, who spoke about all kinds of Natural Remedies from China, Italy, Japan, and the Dominican Republic. Grapes are great because there is Resveratrol in the skin of grapes. By making a skin scrub out of grapes (red grapes with their seeds!), you will have glowing and soft skin in no time. This Grape Scrub is especially good to do on your hands. I love to use this Natural Remedy in the middle of the winter, and then I follow up by applying a moisturizing lotion to seal in the glow of the new layer of fresh skin. Here is a list of all of the Dr Oz Home Remedies from this segment of the Dr Oz Show:
- Dr Oz Club Soda Hair Rinse
- Dr Oz Sake & White Camellia Oil Age Spot & Glowing Skin Remedy
- Dr Oz Grape Scrub for Exfoliating Skin
- Dr Oz White Tea & Green Tea Powder Face Mask
– Red Grapes (preferably with their seeds)
Dr Oz Resveratrol Exfoliating Skin Scrub:
1. Smash up the grapes, and keep the grape skin and grape seeds in the grape smash.
2. Rub the Grape Scrub all over your hands or dry skin (I would not use this on your face though because the seeds could be too exfoliating for your face).
3. Rinse off your hands and apply a nice moisturizer.