Dr Oz spoke about great beauty secrets from around the world with Shalini Vadhera, author of Passport to Beauty. In Egypt they use ground almonds to buff off dry dead skin that looks fatigued and dull. All you need is some milk and almonds (or ground almonds), and you can make a fabulous Egyptian Beauty Secret from Doctor Oz and Shalini!
– Almonds or Ground Almonds (Almond Meal makes this easier, especially if you do not have a food processor!)
Dr Oz Almond Body Scrub Directions:
1. Place some almonds into your food processor, and process the almonds into a finely ground meal. If you are using Almond Meal, you may skip this step.
2. Add milk slowly to the ground almonds while the food processor is on, until the ground almonds come together to form a paste.
3. Use the Milk & Almond Body Scrub in the shower to buff off your dry dead skin and to reveal a new fresh layer of skin.
4. Rinse well and dry off.
5. Follow up with a nice body moisturizer to lock moisture into your skin.