Dr Oz did a fabulous segment today on Anti-Aging Remedies from around the world. Doctor Oz was joined by Shalini Vadhera, author of Passport to Beauty: Secrets and Tips from Around the World for Becoming a Global Goddess, who spoke about all kinds of Natural Remedies from China, Italy, Japan, and the Dominican Republic. If you want to know the beauty secrets of the Geisha and their gorgeous glowing skin – Shalini swears this is it! Who knew that Sake (pronounced Socky), a Japanese alcohol, was good for things other than for drinking after your Japanese meal! Here is a list of all of the Dr Oz Home Remedies from this segment of the Dr Oz Show:
- Dr Oz Club Soda Hair Rinse
- Dr Oz Sake & White Camellia Oil Age Spot & Glowing Skin Remedy
- Dr Oz Grape Scrub for Exfoliating Skin
- Dr Oz White Tea & Green Tea Powder Face Mask
Dr Oz White Camellia Oil & Sake Anti-Aging Remedy
– a shot of Sake
– 2 drops of White Camellia Oil
Dr Oz Sake & White Camelia Oil Age Spot Remedy
1. Mix together a shot of Sake with a couple of drops of White Camellia Oil
2. Apply the mixture to your skin and you will help minimize age spots and be left with flawless, bright, glowing skin.
As a side note, I also have read that White Camellia Oil works wonders on Acne Scars.
Dr Oz: Sake Bath for Sore Muscles
As a side note, you can also add some Sake to your bath if you have sore muscles or cramps. Just make sure to shower afterwards (especially, to avoid the scent of alcohol!), but Sake can do wonders to heal cramps and sore muscles!