Homemade Lip Scrub Recipes
If you are buying lip scrubs, please stop giving away your money. They are easy to make at home and they are basically the same exact quality as what you are buying from the store.
When making the DIY lip scrub recipes below, there are a few things to remember. All the lip scrubs below contain sugar for exfoliation and some type of oil to moisturize the lips. So you can make the recipes exactly as they are below, or you can try to make your own. Just make sure your recipe has sugar and some type of oil.
Also, to make you lips smell as good as they look, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the recipes.
Basic Lip Scrub Recipe
Basic Lip Scrub Ingredients
- 1 tsp of white sugar
- few drops of olive oil
Basic Lip Scrub Directions
- Mix together and scrub on your lips.
Honey Kisses Lip Scrub Recipe
Honey Kisses Lip Scrub Ingredients
- 1 tbsp of white sugar
- 1 tbsp of raw honey
- few drops of vanilla extract.
Honey Kisses Lip Scrub Directions
- Mix together the ingredients and allow it to sit on your lips for 15 minutes before scrubbing.
Coconut Kisses Lip Scrub Recipe
Coconut Kisses Lip Scrub Ingredients
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of honey
Coconut Kisses Lip Scrub Directions
- Mix together the ingredients and scrub away.
Exfoliating Honey Scrub Recipe
Below are three exfoliating scrubs that will have you have feeling smooth as an egg.
Exfoliating Honey Scrub Ingredients
- one teaspoon honey
- one teaspoon brown sugar
- lip balm
Exfoliating Honey Scrub Directions
- Mix the honey and brown sugar together to create a paste.
- Apply a nice thick coat to your lips and let it sit for about a minute.
- Begin gently scrubbing with your finger until all the dead skin on your lips have been buffed off.
- Wash off the scrub and moisturize.
Chia Seed Exfoliating Scrub Recipe
Chia Seed Exfoliating Scrub Ingredients
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
Chia Seed Exfoliating Scrub Directions
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Apply to a damp face and allow the mixture to set for two minutes before removing with a wet washcloth.
Olive Oil and Ground Coffee Exfoliating Scrub Recipe
Olive Oil and Ground Coffee Exfoliating Scrub Ingredients
- Coffee grounds
- Olive oil
Olive Oil and Ground Coffee Exfoliating Scrub Directions
- Mix the ingredients together so they form a paste. You may need more or less coffee grounds and olive oil depending on how much you need.
- Apply to your face two times a week.