Dr Oz spoke about great beauty secrets from around the world with Shalini Vadhera, author of Passport to Beauty. Shalini told Doctor Oz that in Japan they use Togarashi Pepper, a type of Japanese Chili Pepper, on their hands and feet. Shalini said that chili peppers work to stimulate the circulation and can help to wake up tired feet. So the next time you have a long day and have tired, achy feet, try Japan’s Beauty Secret of a warm Togarashi Pepper Foot Bath.
– Chili Pepper powder, or Togarashi Pepper seasoning is ideal
– a foot bath, or a container that can be used to soak your feet
Japan Feet Remedy Directions:
1. Fill your foot bath, or other large container, with warm water.
2. Sprinkle the Togarashi Pepper or Chili Pepper into the warm water.
3. Soak your feet for 15-20 minutes.
4. Your feet will feel tingly and warm from the pepper, and after you are done, your feet will feel energized and rejuvenated!