“Kick Your Pillow Up A Notch” Materials:
Warm Soothing Milk Ingredients:
1 cup milk
2 tsp honey
Touch of Vanilla Extract
Sleep Remedy Instructions:
One of my closest friends was telling me today that he has a tough time sleeping lately… and as a lawyer, he definitely needs good sleep so that he has energy during the day. I have a bunch of tips for how to sleep like a baby, most of which have been passed down from my grandmother. Enjoy! And may you have many nights of sound sleep!
Kick Your Pillow Up A Notch!
Make your bed into a temple of peace and relaxation by creating the perfect atmosphere to sleep in.
1. Place a few drops of lavender oil on a cotton ball.
2. Dot the lavender onto your pillow (or the pillowcase).
3. Another option is to place the cotton ball itself on your nightstand or near your pillow.
4. Another real treat is to get one of these pillows stuffed with lavender and chamomile that can be warmed up before you use it… these are great stress relievers as well as sleep inducers. My favorite is this one: DreamTime Warm Embrace Body Wrap… or if you are looking for something snuggly and adorable, I recently found the greatest teddy bear (listen up parents of children who won’t fall asleep or men looking for a functional stuffed animal for your loved one’s birthday!)… Warm Cuddles Bear
Warm Soothing Milk Recipe
1. Warm the cup of milk
2. Mix in the honey and vanilla
3. Drink this warm right before bedtime!