Natural Acne Remedies
Getting rid of acne naturally (without the chemicals found in store bought products) has totally blown my mind! These are the top 30 Acne Remedies that we have found to really work, many of which use ingredients found right in your kitchen pantry.
For all the Acne Remedies below, apply the remedy to the affected area and allow it to stay there for 30 minutes unless otherwise noted. Some of the remedies will make the acne worse during the first week which means it is working. The reason your acne may get worse before getting better is that the home remedy is pulling the impurities from your pores and bringing them to the surface, which is what you want if you want to get rid of your acne once and for all!
- Aloe vera
- Mix 1/2 tsp of alum with 1 tbsp of warm water and apply the paste to the affected area.
- Apply apple cider vinegar with a cotton ball to your acne.
- Mix 6 crushed aspirins, non coated, with some lemon juice to form a quick acne face mask.
- Apply mashed bananas to your pimples and leave it on for a couple hours.
- Put Calamine Lotion on your skin and leave it there overnight.
- Create a cinnamon and honey paste to soothe your irritated skin and to get rid of your acne.
- Pureed cucumber makes another great (and soothing) acne mask.
- Combine dried, grated orange peel with orange juice and apply it to your pimples.