All Natural Wood Polish Recipes
Going green is something everyone wants to do nowadays, but it can be hard to find everything you need to be environmentally friendly. Do you know how you would clean wood without buying the products from the store? If your answer is no, then you came to the right place. Below are three of the best all-natural wood polish recipes.
Homemade Wood Polish Recipe
Homemade Wood Polish Ingredients
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp water
Homemade Wood Polish Directions
- Cut lemon in half and squeeze juice into container. It is best to strain out the seeds and pulp.
- Add the olive oil and the water to the container and shake all the ingredients so they mix together.
To use the product, pour a small amount on a cloth and wipe down the surface of the wood. Also, it is best to make this wood polish fresh every time you need it, but it can be kept in the fridge for a couple days before it loses its ability polish wood.
Make sure to spot test your mixture before applying it to any surface.
Two Ingredients All Natural Wood Polish Recipe
Two Ingredients All Natural Wood Polish Ingredients
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil or 1/4 cup other vegetable oil
Two Ingredients All Natural Wood Polish Directions
- Mix ingredients all the ingredients together and then apply to a rag to wipe down the wood.
All Natural Cedar and Patchouli Wood Cleaner Recipe
All Natural Cedar and Patchouli Wood Cleaner Ingredients
- 1/2 cup distilled vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/8 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dish soap
- 5 drops of Patchouli Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Cedar Essential Oil
All Natural Cedar and Patchouli Wood Cleaner Directions:
- Mix all the ingredients together in a spray bottle.
This all-purpose spray can be used for cleaning a number of surfaces, but it works wonders on wood while keeping your home smelling wonderful.