– Cotton Balls
– Essential Oil (Lavender, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Clove, Orange, etc.)
– Empty Medicine Bottle
How to Make Aromatherapy Remedy:
Want a simple tip to add a burst of fragrance to any room? This costs only pennies and is a wonderful way to give yourself an aromatherapy treat. Lavender is great for relaxing, headaches and high blood pressure… while eucalyptus helps clear up colds… and cinnamon kills bacteria and purifies your air… and clove improves your concentration while also being a major aphrodisiac to spice up your sex life… I could go on and on, but here is how to make these fabulous explosions of aromatherapy…
1. Soak a few cotton balls in the essential oil you selected (lavender, eucalyptus, peppermint, clove, orange, etc.)
2. Sterilize an empty medicine bottle (the bottles with the thinner, pop top lids work best… as you will see in the next step).
3. Take a nail and a hammer and carefully make a bunch of holes in the pop top lid.
4. Put the soaked cotton balls into the medicine bottle.
5. Close the lid.
6. Place the bottle wherever you want the fragrance to be.
If you don’t have a bottle with a thin enough lid to make holes in it, or you do not have a nail and hammer, you can simple throw out the original lid. Then cover the entire bottle with aluminum foil and poke a few holes with a needle or the point of a pen. Also, if you want to get more creative, you can decorate the bottles… cover them in wrapping paper, paint them, use your imagination!